Monday

Decorate Your Sewing Machine for the Holidays!

http://freequiltpatterns.blogspot.com/2014/10/decorate-your-sewing-machine-for.html

I'm a firm believer that it's never to early to start thinking about the winter holidays! So for those of you that like to celebrate ..everywhere!...including the sewing room...here's a cute idea to jumpstart your own creativity!

From Jennifer Jangles and her amazingly creative ideas why not decorate your sewing machine ???

As Jennifer states on her blog and I quote:

<< We are starting off the holiday projects this week, wahoo! I came up with this one about a month ago and got super excited about the idea. When I sat down to make the project I had so much fun, I know it's a good one when I am laughing and smiling through making it. I hope you have as much fun as I did making these.


If you're like me, you'll be doing a lot of sewing this season making gifts, decorations, and more. Well then, let's start by decorating our machine.  

Everyone's machine is a little different. I have two machines and they are both different in the way they hold thread, display information, etc so you might have to be creative in he way you decorate compared to how I did mine.>>

Jennifer provides free templates and instructions and then you change it up to suit your own tastes, colors, or design elements.

Have fun and send me photos of you make any of these yourself!




Quilt, Craft, and Gift for All of the Winter Holidays!




 

 

Sewing Machine Decorations, Holiday Project #1: from Jennifer Jangles



  Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska. Sewing, quilting, and wildcrafting, with small format art quilts, prayer flags, and comfort quilts for a variety of charitable programs. And best of all, sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns and encouraging others to join her and make and donate quilts to charitable causes. Help us change the world, one little quilt at a time!