Sunday

Feeling the Hearts and Valentine Love!

http://www.with-heart-and-hands.com/2015/02/hearts-and-valentine-love.html

It's February and I've come out from January's woman cave where I have been busy sewing and quilting  Tag and Fidget quilts , making bags, and mug mats.

And because it is February, and we are all getting ready for Valentine's Day, I'm thinking pink, and red, and green, and touches of sweet blue as I have sewn, quilted, crafted, and create for my own Valentines!

Check out dozens of my own projects plus hundreds of other wonderful free tutorials, patterns, links, and lots and lots of inspiration!!!!

And because I am having problems with blogger..I'm linking up to my primary blog 

With Heart and Hands


since this blog seems to think its April Fools and not February and I'm feeling the...

Hearts and Valentine Love




 Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska. Sewing, quilting, and wildcrafting, with small format art quilts, prayer flags, and comfort quilts for a variety of charitable programs. And best of all, sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns Help us change the world, one little quilt at a time!