Tuesday

Free Valentines and Hearts Quilt and Project Patterns


It's February 2013, and I've come out from my woman cave where I have been busy sewing and quilting in honor of February, Valentines Day,  and shared with love: my updated collection of hearts quilt block patterns, quilt patterns, coaster patterns, heart shaped sewing projects directions, and even some heart themed Valentine card and paper craft projects for 2013.

Due to a slow connection today,  I've published the newly update and fabulous free heart and valentine quilt and project pattern lists on my primary blog today...With Heart and Hands...please click at the link below  and see my HUGE list of free ideas there!

And I'd love to hear a comment from you in appreciation for all of my hard work on ALL of my free patterns as that blog has the comment sections open all of the time!  Join my friend connect at my primary blog..as all of my updates are placed their FIRST and here, later when I have more free time!

Thank you for all of your kind letters and notes..you make my heart sing! And singing is so healthy and shares the love!

Make a pledge to yourself, and to those you love this month. Take good care of your own heart with healthy habits and a good and active life and make a comfort quilt, a heart shaped comfort pillow, or some other lovely little heart filled gift of comfort to another..one for you, one for a beloved, and one for someone you may never meet but can reach out to with love, none the less! Whenever we make a comfort quilt or donate a block to a given cause, we are putting a piece of ourselves...our heart...into that donation. Whether they are given to a loved one, heart patients, for cancer care, for hospice donations, or to simply to show our love, faith, and caring...it's wonderful to make and keep heart blocks, quilts and other projects on hand....any time of the year!



 Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska and all of her AAQI Quilting. Sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns and encouraging others to join in the Liberated Quilting Challenge and make or donate small art quilts to the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) Help us change the world, one little quilt at a time!