Wednesday

St. Patrick's Day, Shamrock, or Irish Themed Free Patterns





Kermit Says "The Luck 'O the Irish to You!" and offers to share my free St. Paddy's Day quilt or quilt block patterns with you!

All link lists are updated on my primary blog, primary post. With thousands and thousands of free patterns, and me doing this as a service not a job ;-) I'm doing my very best to just keep up with myself!!!

click here, please to teleport to the lovely post!!!!


 St. Patrick's Day, Shamrock, or Irish Themed Free Patterns

 


Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska. Sewing, quilting, and wildcrafting, with small format art quilts, prayer flags, and comfort quilts for a variety of charitable programs. And best of all, sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns Help us change the world, one little quilt at a time!