Friday

Making An Adult Bib: With Collar and Trims!







As any of you who has ever tried to watch TV.... and eat at the same time... knows, something almost always spills...and often you end up ruining a nice or even favorite piece of clothing. Time to protect and defend the elderly with a 'senior' bib!

And as someone who is almost ready for a working model for myself, I know this will not only be appreciated for its feminine look.... unlike a typical adult bib, or the use of a kitchen towel upon one's front.....but for its practicality. It's simply made of a few pieces of fabric, a simple pattern and a little trim. And it can be opened and closed with a simple velcro closure in the back.

And furthermore, it's actually two patterns in one! One side of the pattern is a lady's version with a round collar, and the other side, a typical pointed-end gentleman's collar. Add a bow or a little ribbon for the lady (and perhaps a few decorative buttons) and a nice homemade bow tie for the man.



See all the photos and directions and tips at my primary blog where I shared many thousands of wonderful tutorials of things that I've made besides lots and lots of quilts etc. 

Please become a follower there as I share my life, my art, my fun, and yes..all those free things that have placed me at the top of many, many search lists..and I am so very grateful for that. 
Happy Holidays this Spring. 

Rejoice and Renew!!! 

Click here for the trending post and directions: 

Making An Adult Bib 

 

 

Burrito or Magic Pillowcase Tutorial


Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska. Sewing, quilting, and wildcrafting, with small format art quilts, prayer flags, and comfort quilts for a variety of charitable programs. And best of all, sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns Help us change the world, one little quilt at a time!