Wednesday

Merry Christmas to All With Heart and Hands

http://www.with-heart-and-hands.com/2013/12/christmas-poetry-and-songs-for-quilters.html 

Christmas Poetry (and Songs) for Quilters!


Happiest of Holidays to One and All!

For my Christmas Day sharing, I offer up to all of you, my collection of fun Christmas poems and is often the case, Christmas 'songs'. Sing along with me as we laugh at some of the lines and remember to share in the wonderful joy and make memories of our own.  

And if any of you know the creator of any poem that is marked as an anonynous....please do let me know, so I can give credit where credit is due!!


Click on the link above and ride Santa's sleigh to my primary blog!

All links are updated there, first!

Become a follower and read all about my quilting journey at: With Heart and Hands,


Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska. Sewing, quilting, and wildcrafting, with small format art quilts, prayer flags, and comfort quilts for a variety of charitable programs. And best of all, sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns and encouraging others to join her and make and donate quilts to charitable causes. Help us change the world, one little quilt at a time!